Daily Download – Birthday Bliss Day 31

August was my birthday month, but you got the present!  Every day this month I’ve been giving away parts of my latest kit, Birthday Bliss.  Today is the final day, so be sure to grab any parts you may have missed.  The download links will be removed some time in the next few days, as time permits.  I hope you’ve enjoyed my little birthday present!

Here is Day 31 for you…

folder

Sorry, download expired

Here are the full previews, for those that want them…

ponytails_bdaybliss_preview

ponytails_bdaybliss_elements

ponytails_bdaybliss_papers

ponytails_bdaybliss_wordys

ponytails_bdaybliss_alpha

ponytails_bdaybliss_glitters

signature

40 thoughts on “Daily Download – Birthday Bliss Day 31

1. jayleigh says:

i hope YOUR birthday celebration was wonderful! You certainly gave us a huge gift with this huge, gorgeous, versatile kit! Thank you is too small a phrase for the pleasure i had in watching this kit unfold each day as i opened each portion. i know i will turn to this kit again and again. Thank you – and may God always bless the work of your hands and the content of your heart!

2. Arlene says:

I truly love this birthday kit Natasha. It’s really pretty, has a fantastic color palette, gorgeous elements and papers, and adorable wordys and alpha. Even your previews are awesome (and I appreciate having them). I hope you had an amazing birthday month. Thank you are the lovely gifts.

3. fl_connie says:

What a month it’s been – for us, at least, lol! Thanks for this wonderful kit and I hope your month has been awesome!

4. Val says:

Thank you for the beautiful birthday kit! And thank you for giving us such a fun gift for your birthday! Hope it has been a great month.

5. Christine says:

Thank you for this lovely kit, and thank you also for keeping the parts available through the month as I have just got back from holiday and was able to catch all of the remaining parts, all very much appreciated. I hope your birthday (month) was a very happy one!

6. DAWN RENEE' says:

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful gift with us. Hope you have had a wonderful month celebrating as we have had each day getting a new piece of this beautiful kit!!

7. Lori says:

Thanks again for this fantastic birthday kit; it was so much fun opening each day’s “present” this past month! Hope your month has been just as great!

8. Mary says:

Thank you for the numbers!! Once again… Happy happy birthday!! I hope it was wonderful for you and many more to come each better than the last!! Thank you so much for all you have shared!!!!

9. Pam says:

I hope that you had a terrific birthday! We certainly are the blessed ones – this is such a terrific kit. I especially love all the touches of gold that you’ve included in the kit. Thank you so much for sharing – & for leaving each days download up for the whole month! It is much appreciated; as some days, I didn’t have a chance to get to my computer. Thanks!

10. Spanielmom says:

I hope your birthday month and birthday was great. thank you for the amazing present of Birthday Bliss. It is spectacular. Thank you Thank you Thank You!